Founded in 2007, SING CITY is Vancouver’s original Rock/Pop choir and has remained the #1 choir in this style ever since.
WHY CHOOSE SING CITY?
Learn how to sing well with a group and become a better singer in your OWN right. In Sing City you will work with a professional singing coach.
With Laura Lang’s extensive performance experience as a singer/dancer, pianist and vocal harmony expert, you will get skilled choral instruction and the whole show biz package.
She will teach you to:
• Vastly improve your singing voice and learn how to sing in harmony with others
• Be comfortable, confident and look good on stage
• Not only sing in front of an audience, but how to entertain them
• Do simple movement/choreography
• Improve or initiate your music reading abilities
• Develop your ear to learn the harmonies provided more easily
And all the while have fun doing it!
HELP AT HOME
We also offer opportunities to learn and/or catch up if absent, including:
• Professionally recorded separated harmony parts to help you along
• Extra help outside of rehearsals
What we hear from our members so often is, “I can’t believe I actually DID that!!”
And THAT…, is what makes Laura truly happy. :o)
Our SING CITY shows are an exciting and heady experience, which will leave you feeling exhilarated!
SING CITY is also regularly invited to perform at prestigious events around Vancouver, recording studio gigs, and collaborative events.
SING CITY has been a member of the BC Choral Federation since 2007.